Rental for Sage 500 ERP
Rental Processing for Sage 500 ERP
handles all your rental accounting requirements, in detail, from initial order entry processing up to the tracking of missing and damaged rentals.
IIG’s Rental Processing for Sage 500 ERP
- Unlimited rental terms (daily, weekly ….);
- Ability to sell and rent the same item;
- Entering rental rates based on rental terms for each item;
- Ability to sell and rent from the same warehouse;
- Time based (daily, weekly, etc.) and percent of sale price rental rates;
- Prorating, round up and best pricing extended rentals;
- Up front, periodic and upon return billing;
- Ability to bill periods in advance;
- Selling and renting items in the same order/invoice;
- Automatic conversion of rental rate to the specified currency and unit of measure;
- Ability to return rentals to a warehouse/bin other than originally shipped;
- Tracking of missing and damaged rentals.