Rental for Sage 100
Rental Processing for Sage 100 allows the user to:
- Separate inventory into items for rent and items for sale.
- Establish different pricing for rental items based on the length of the rental period.
- Determine the available quantity for a rental item for a requested rental period.
- Sell and rent items in the same order/invoice.
- Invoice the customer for the rental either periodically or all at once.
- Record the customer return of the rental items.
- Print a report of overdue rentals.
- Track the status of serialized rental items.