IIG Advanced Landed Cost/ Container Tracking Solution Webinar on November 15th, 11:00
Information Integration Group’s Advanced Distribution suite of modules for Sage 100 is the Advanced Landed Cost/ Container Tracking solution which streamlines logistics and reduces workload by minimizing errors.
For example: a container being shipped from overseas with products from one or several purchase orders, can be inventoried, tracked and updated with expected and actual departure and arrival information as well as export and import custom documentation. The Advanced Landed Cost enhancement allows for tracking of inventory while it is in transit so always there is an accurate accounting of stock.
- Receive the inventory in-transit into a Sage 100 warehouse sorted by vendor. Inventory is moved out of in-transit warehouse during the actual receipts of goods.
- Enter vendor invoices for the container while products are in-route. Apply invoice costs to all the items in the container (no need to wait until products are received at the port of entry).
- Allows you to receive the inventory by container as well as auto generates receipts of goods transactions for each PO.
- Automatically creates AP invoices for landed costs entered at the container level upon updating of receipts of goods in the warehouse.
- Allows you to enter the duty classification code for each item. Duty amount is auto-applied to each item in the container.
Keeps track of import dates and custom information for each container. Allows you to monitor shipping information as your goods approach their point of entry.
A key feature of a tracking Webinar is its interactive elements: the ability to give, receive and discuss information in real-time.Using Webinar software participants can share audio, documents and applications with tracking webinar attendees.
Please us as we review all the features and benefits of the