Information Integration Group, Inc. (IIG) is an industry leader in providing ERP solutions for Sage 100 software (formerly known as Mas90) and we realize that finding the right solution is a collaborative process. We also firmly believe that understanding the business environment is key to making smart technology choices. IIG’s diverse group of consultants and programmers are dedicated to helping you achieve critical business insights for bottom-line decision making through a full range of easy-to-use, scaled and customized applications to save you money and time.
Sage Inventory Advisor
When dealing with inventory management it’s been an “age-old problem” to balance correctly demand versus stock overages and outages, especially when demand fluctuates and just-in-time depends on less than study supply chains. You have the power to change all of that, stop wishing you knew the right amount of what to order when and let Sage Inventory Advisor for Sage 100 and Sage 300 help you put the best practices in place.
- Stop stocking what you don’t sell. Sounds basic, but do you know what products you’re not selling and how much of you have on hand? Sage Inventory Advisor can recommend optimal replenishment information and automatically calculate min. /max. levels.
- Accurately forecast. No one has a magic ball, but obtaining the right inventory levels to avoid stock outs and meet demand, as well as minimize overages, is critical to keeping your business profitable. Sage Inventory Advisor takes decision making to a whole new level with risk assessments as well as early warnings and alerts- it even lists top under and over forecasted items for further analysis and action.
- Fill every container. When you’re reordering stock, you want to take advantage of every inch of the container you’re shipping. Sage inventory advisor can help you intelligently pick which items should be used to “top off” containers based on which items have the most back orders, cost, weight, and size.
- Access information wherever you are. In today’s workplace, no one stops working at 5p.m or is sitting at a desk all day, yet we expect to have answers at the tips of our fingers 24/7 no matter where we are. With Sage Inventory Advisor, you are not tied to your local server, and you enjoy worry-free software updates, and take comfort in the security of your data- all while having access to your information anytime, anywhere- thanks to cloud-based deployment.
- Know your best suppliers. You may think you have good working relationships with certain suppliers, but do the numbers hold true? With Sage Inventory Advisor, you can accurately identify good or poor performers as well as set dynamic safety stock based on supply risk.
- Integrate with your ERP.You’ve already entered the data; why not use it for everything? Sage Inventory Advisor integrates with your Sage ERP (formerly known as Mas90) solution to help you seamlessly get the inventory, demand, and supplier information already available from across your organization.
Want to reduce stock-outs, excess inventory, and working capital?
We’re here to help, feel free to contact us directly at (818) 956-3744 0r email@example.com for more information or to schedule a demonstration.