Shipping Automation Vertical Solution for Sage 100
Ship your products easier and faster error free and less overhead using IIG Warehouse Shipping Automation with CPS/Malvern! IIG Warehouse Shipping Automation can automate the entire parcel process and gives you numerous choices and a variety of ‘real-time’ connectivity options to link Sage 100 here. IIG Warehouse Shipping Automation with CPS/Malvern can lower operating costs and increase parcel velocity through your accounting system!
- Charge Actual Freight
- Freight Mark up/Mark down
- Prepaid Freight Processing
- Default prepaid by Customer
- Automatically prepay zero dollar invoices
- Prepaid freight by order dollar amount
- Charge per order/per package fee
- Allow one COD per shipment (UPS)
- Multiple Freight Packages
- Supported International Shipping
- Truck Processing
- Track cost detail in Sage 100
- Allows future shipments
- Direct Scale Support
- Direct FedEx Ship Manager
- Automatic third party/consignee billing
- Optimized for remote warehouses
- Force CUI print for remote warehouses
- Track box dimensions in Sage 100
IIG Warehouse Shipping Automation with CPS/Malvern provides all the features you need to automate and ultimately improve your shipping processes. IIG Warehouse Shipping Automation with CPS/Malvern provides seamless integration of CPS, Malvern, Clippership, Scancode, and FedEx FXRS Ship Manager shipping solutions into Sage 100, providing you the flexibility to adapt your business and customer shipping needs.Would you like to have shipping freedom of choice without additional module cost? With CPS/Malvern that is not a problem, a single program with one work station that ships everything. All CPS/Malvern packages automate parcel processing for both domestic and international shipments for United Parcel Service (UPS), FedEx, the United States Postal Service, and DHL.
When using CPS/Malvern the option of which carrier to use is completely up to you as CPS/Malvern is compatible with all!
Please contact Janice Haywood, Channel Sales & Marketing Manager, @ (818)956-3744 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding a demonstration and information on IIG Shipping Automation Vertical for Sage 100.