Sage 100 :IIG Service Management Solution for Sage 100
Sage 100 The Service Management Solution developed by Information Integration Group, Inc. (IIG) integrates seamlessly with Sage 100 ERP Products. This powerful enhancement can handle all of your service needs from entry of service calls, management or field technician schedules, invoicing for material and labor to costing of contracts.
Service Management Solutions specific features include Technician Scheduling, Billing, Contract Management and Inventory Control.
- Creates multiple dispatch board views by defining the information displayed for each service call as well as the selection criteria for displayed service calls.
- Allows for the addition of new service calls using the dispatch board
- Allows for auto creation of tasks based on preventative maintenance contracts defined
- Allows for auto creation of installation services calls based on options selected during order entry and the routing options defined
- Match technician skills to requirements defined for each nature of task
- Track technician availability and prompt for customer scheduling conflicts
- Communicate dispatch information to technicians via email or fax
- Display history of service calls for specific item/serial number or specific location
- Auto generation of installation task based on routes designed from the sales order
- Optional integration with Map Point
- Streamlines billing by allowing for loading of labor and material service calls into MAS90 Sales Order or an invoice Transaction
- Allow for entry of labor and material on the field using PDA Device
- Auto generation of renewal invoices for annual contracts
- deferred revenue tracking for annualized contracts
- Allows for generation of warranty contracts for each item
- Ability to set rates for material and labor based on defined contracts
- auto Generation of contracts from Sales Order module using template contracts linked to inventory items
- Track inventory at customer site and maintain technician truck inventory
- Allows for creation of purchase orders for material needed for service calls; visual display notifies dispatcher as product is received for the generated purchase order
- Allows for entry of field data
Please contact Janice Haywood, Channel Sales & Marketing Manager, @ (818)956-3744 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding a demonstration and information on the IIG Service Management Solution.