Product Life Cycle Management is the process of managing the entire life cycle of a product from inception, engineering design, manufacture, warehousing and distribution to service. Product Life Cycle Management integrates people, data, processes and business systems and provides a product information backbone for companies and their extended enterprise.
Information Integration Groups enhancements help organizations in coping with the increasing complexity and engineering challenges of developing new products for the global competitive markets. IIG’s Product Life Cycle Management will aid in processes of Material Planning, Purchasing, Manufacturing as well as Container Tracking, Advanced Landed Cost and Distribution.
IIG helps streamline the total sales process with offering Sales Order Entry, Point of Sale, Advanced Distribution Bundle, Multi Bin, Multi Currency and Rental Order Processing.
- Reduced time to market
- Improved product quality and reliability
- More adequate and timely request for quote generation
- Reduced Waste
- Documentation that can assist in proving compliance
- Savings through the complete integration of engineering workflows
- Improved forecasting to improve material cost