Mobile Field Services developed by IIG uses Sage SData technology which allows for seamless integration with Sage100.
Allows f.service technicians using any device ( Android, IPhone, IPad, MS Surface, tablet PC’s, Netbooks & Notebooks to:
- Access task and dispatch information in the f.
- Change the status of task and dispatches assigned
- Enter Labor and materials used in the field
- User License is not required for f. technicians using the mobile solution
- Integration with MapPoint and MapQuest allows dispatchers to view the location of each technician and route technicians accordingly.
- Capture customer signature in the field
- Display customer information
- Display Equipment Repair History
Please feel free to contact Janice Haywood, Channel Sales and Marketing Manager at email@example.com to learn more about IIG Mobile Field Services Solution, to receive more information and schedule a demonstration.
What is Mobile Field Service Software?
Your workforce is mobile. It needs, and deserves, a F.service solution that moves with it. The same advances in technology that brought us smartphones and cloud computing have revolutionized F.service businesses and the software on which they rely.
Administrators gain access and insights on hours of service, scheduling, traffic, customer service issues, and their assets. Technicians have full access to the information they need when they need it, giving them autonomy while reducing errors. Customers benefit as well, thanks to a more organized work flow and the ability of managers and technicians to address minor traffic and scheduling issues before they become big problems.
Here you can find IIG’s official facebook page!