Mobile Field Services for Sage 100
Information Integration Group, Inc. (IIG) is a leading provider of Industry Mobile Field Services for small to mid-sized companies since 1991. Mobile Field Services developed by IIG uses Sage SData technology which allows for seamless integration with Sage 100 (click here for Sage 100).
Mobile Field Services Entry allows field service technicians using any handheld device (Android, iPhone, iPad, MS Surface and other tablet PC’s, notebooks) to:
- Access task and dispatch information in the field
- Change the status of tasks and dispatches assigned
- Enter labor and material used in field
- User license is not required for field technicians using the mobile solution
- Integration with MapPoint, MapQuest and Google Maps allows dispatchers to view location of each technician and route technicians accordingly.
- Capture customer signature field
- Display customer information
- Display equipment history
We at IIG are very excited that as part of this development, we have gained the needed expertise to offer customer specific mobile solutions for field service of any other business process improvements customization’s to address your specific needs. We also would like to point out that such solutions have the advantage of not requiring per user license for each user.
Given Sage Software’s recent retirement plan announcements, IIG has prepared a special offer to Sage customers impacted by announcement regarding Sage Mobile Service.
Please contact Janice Haywood, Channel Sales & Marketing, @ (818)956-7119 or email@example.com for details regarding our offer for IIG’s Mobile Field Service.