Running a business takes dedication and relying on nothing but the best when it comes to employees and software. IIG understands this, and wants to help. Information Integration Group, (IIG) has been a leading provider of Industry Specific Point of Sale for small to Mid-sized companies since 1991. IIG’s Point Of Sale provides the additional functionality and streamlined entry of transactions needed to process POS transactions using Sage 100 Sales Order processing module. POS Maestro integrates with Credit Card/Check Swipe readers, offers support for pin terminals such as VeriFone 850 (including signature capture) and supports Pin Debit. IIG understands today’s need in business to stay on the move and the POS Maestro can be run over a VPN for remote stores using either Citrix or Terminal Server. This complete business management solution allows users support all payment types including gift cards, SO invoices, AR invoices, enter up to 4 payment types per transaction. Payments can also be applied to a combination of sales orders, invoices or update payment on an account.
Streamline entry of POS transactions:
- Transfer program control to item # entry after entry of customer number.
- Option to auto advance the invoice number after completing each transaction.
- Auto printing of the receipt after payment.
- Loading of the salesperson code based on the Sage 100 user code.
- Setting default values for warehouse, tax, ship via, invoice date, invoice type based on workstation.
- Option to scan entry of lines at single quantities.
- Ability to apply check or cash deposits to sales orders, invoices or to customer account and use store credit for customers
Keeping customers happy and returning is the No. 1 rule when building loyalty, and staying afloat in a largely competitive world, especially in retail. Using POS Maestro for small to mid-size businesses allows them to operate more efficiently, and provide better customer service.
By Janice Haywood, marketing director at IIG, a Sage 100 and ERP reseller based in Los Angeles, California.