– Ability of Multiple Ship Via.setup for a Customer Shipping Automation
– Ability of verifying back ordered lines i the Shipping Data Entry
– Integration with SWK MapaDoc.
LTL Shipments processing:
– Bill Of Lading Options setup for LTL shipments
– Pallet Tracking, which operates like Item Packaging, just allows for tracking the cartons on the pallets, which are used for LTL and TL shipments only
– IIG Master Bill of Lading Printing
– IIG Master BOL Entry
– Manifest closing for LTL shipments.
– IIG Bill of Lading Printing.
– IIG LTL Manifest Generation.
– IIG Freight Class Maintenance.
– IIG NMFC Number Maintenance.
– Pallet Shipping Entry
– Modification in Shipping Data Entry to allow automatically shipping the quantities already picked in the Pallet Shipping Entry and distributing by respective packages